If you’ve experienced wind damage at your home or business, our experienced staff understands the difficulties and are here to help.
Chicago experiences storms year-round, and there are not a lot of preventative measures you can take to protect your home. Whether there is damage to your roof or siding from high winds, tornadoes, hail, debris, trees or other forces, contact Leads Construction to perform the necessary steps to ensure your home is protected from further damage.
Leads will coordinate any and all emergency services such as board-up, tarping, water remediation, temporary heat, and electricity to reduce additional damage to your property. We will work closely with your insurance provider and come to an agreed scope for repairs. Leads will assign you with both an account representative and a project manager to update you regularly on the progress of the work.
- Stay away from windows and doors in any storm. Wind, hail, debris, and lighting can all cause window glass to break
- After severe winds, be watchful of structural damage that could still fall or collapse
- Make sure all windows, doors, and garages are closed and secured as a storm approaches. Leaving any of these open can create unsafe pressure conditions inside your home causing structural damage to your property.
- Make sure shingles on the roof are properly nailed down
- Tree hedging from time to time might be necessary around the perimeter of your property to keep old limbs from crashing down onto roofs or into walls in the event of storms and high winds.
- Park cars inside the garage to eliminate the threat of hail damage
When our building was damaged by fire, Leads made a tough time much easier. Their great staff and quality work enabled us to remain open during the repairs. We highly recommend Leads.
We are deeply touched and grateful that the house seems to have received your personal attention. There is nothing we would change.
Kapar and Rose
This is to thank you for the excellent job your crew did on the raccoon damage repairs in all the affected areas of our home. In spite of the damp weather delays the work was finished in time, which meant a lot to us.
Thank you so much! If a new roof can look beautiful, ours certainly does.
Paul & Maureen
They were fast, always on time, clean and very respectful. We would highly recommend Leads Construction Co., LLC to anyone.
We will never forget your kindness especially in the early stages of our ordeal. We have a new home now. You are great!!!!!
Thank you very much for all of your help. You and your company were great!
I was extremely pleased with the results and the quality of the work. The kitchen and basement look better than I could have ever imagined.