When water damage occurs, protocols must be followed so that mold growth does not become a problem.
Leads Construction has handled hundreds of commercial and residential mold remediation projects. Only experts with the proper credentials can remove mold properly after an on-site inspection.
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, Leads Construction Company can inspect and assess your property. Next, we will determine and evaluate the water source to eliminate the issue. Through our comprehensive mold remediation procedures, we can kill and remove the mold, and where necessary, clean and sanitize all affected areas. We will then reconstruct your property working with your insurance provider or with you directly to make sure the job is done right. Our goal throughout this process is to return you to a safe, mold free environment. We understand there are a lot of headaches that come along with mold contamination procedures, but with our help, we’ll alleviate those headaches and mitigate future damage.
- The presence of visible mold
- Strong, musty odors
- Any evidence of past moisture problems that might have caused undetected mold growth
- Excessive humidity
- Low air flow
- If you think you have mold, you can have an air test performed at your property
- When water leaks or spills occur indoors, act quickly. If materials are dried within 24-48 hours after a leak or spill happens, mold will usually not form
- Clean and repair roof gutters regularly
- Keep air conditioning drip pans clean
- Keep indoor humidity low. If possible, keep indoor humidity below 60 percent, ideally between 30 and 50 percent relative humidity. Relative humidity can be measured with a moisture or humidity meter, a small, inexpensive instrument available at many hardware stores
- If you see condensation or moisture collecting on windows, walls, or pipes, act fast to dry the wet surface and reduce the moisture/water source. Condensation can be a sign of high humidity.
- Run the bathroom fan or open the window when showering
- Cover cold surfaces, such as cold water pipes with insulation
- Increase ventilation with fans or open windows
- Increase air temperature
When our building was damaged by fire, Leads made a tough time much easier. Their great staff and quality work enabled us to remain open during the repairs. We highly recommend Leads.
We are deeply touched and grateful that the house seems to have received your personal attention. There is nothing we would change.
Kapar and Rose
This is to thank you for the excellent job your crew did on the raccoon damage repairs in all the affected areas of our home. In spite of the damp weather delays the work was finished in time, which meant a lot to us.
Thank you so much! If a new roof can look beautiful, ours certainly does.
Paul & Maureen
They were fast, always on time, clean and very respectful. We would highly recommend Leads Construction Co., LLC to anyone.
We will never forget your kindness especially in the early stages of our ordeal. We have a new home now. You are great!!!!!
Thank you very much for all of your help. You and your company were great!
I was extremely pleased with the results and the quality of the work. The kitchen and basement look better than I could have ever imagined.